2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Not so lazy Sunday

Thanks guys, yes things have settled down, sort of - always something going on though! I'm not one for sitting around doing nothing very often, or for very long. As soon as I have 'nothing to do" I feel bored. I've plonked myseld down in front of the tv to watch the Roos v Geelong at the moment though. I was getting highly agitated because I couldn't find it on any of the channels but, thankfully, I got it. I started 'watching' on AFL Game Day Live. Looks like a good start to the game. Will settle in for awhile now and hopefully the mighty Roos will come through.

I've been very active this weekend. I walked to the gym yesterday, 50 mins, then did a heavy workout of power deadlifts, smith lunges and leg press - then walked half way home :) Jodie dropped me off half way. It was a gorgeous day so I packed up my backpack with my hooks (can't deadlift without them), towel, MRM BCAA's, water bottle, notepad, MP3 and pre workout drink of MRM Metabolic Pump and off I went!

Am a bit sore today but not too bad yet - in fact I went for a 30 min run/stair climb around 11am and felt great. Another nice day out. Why can't it be nice, warm and sunny all year round :)

Tomorrow is upper body, will train in the morning I think.

We are going on a little weekend away this week! I am looking forward to a few days of R&R. We decided on Warrenmang in the Pyrenees wine district. Have heard some great reports on this place. The restaurant has chefs hats so that is a good sign we'll get a good feed! Cooked breaky included. We'll do wine tasting on Saturday, and eat at the restaurant that night, and, think I will book a couple of massages for us on the Sunday. Plan to do some good walks while there too, to even up the 'balance sheet' a bit.

Kimmy - got your mail, will write later! Hope you are better now.

Ali, got yours too - I'm fine, just been a bit quiet on the blog front - thank you for thinking of me :) I hope your prep is going well.

Kirsty - with great difficulty! Note the chunky heels - they make it easier.

Magda - sorry to hear you aren't competing. What happened?

Claudine - thank you for the compliment on my suit! I'm still yet to wear it on stage!

I get prickles on the back of my neck when I hear the national anthem played. Ok, time to put the 'puter away and really concentrate on the footy. Hope everyone is having a fab weekend.

4 Comments:

  • Hi Sue,

    I'm competing with WNBF on 6th October and dropped the NABBA/WFF show for other reasons.

    Great to have you back blogging too.

    Cheers

    Magda

    By Blogger Magda, at 9:58 pm  

  • Enjoy your weekend! And that FABULOUS Aussie wine:)

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:15 am  

  • Hello petals :) Good to see you back in blogland. Glad you are doing well and yes I am feeling much better now all the drugs are working - think I might keep them as a daily habit:). Margie and I got weighed at the gym today and our body fat taken and my weight went up .2 and my body fat came down 2% over the past 5 weeks so I am pretty happy with that. Catch you later - Live with Passion - Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 7:58 pm  

  • Is it possible to have access to your private blog? :) The truth about competition.... I want to know! ;)

    By Blogger Claudine, at 1:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home