2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, October 20, 2007

"Enchanted Escapade"

I'm so excited because I think I may have found a flight to either Rome or Athens that I can get on my Frequent Flyer points! I tried so many searches and nothing - but now I think I have one and it fits perfectly. It would allow us a week before the cruise to either have a look around Italy or the Greek Islands. It's so difficult to match up flights and itinerary's so as I said, excited that maybe I found one! We are lucky to have a good friend who is a travel consultant and she is helping us out. She came by and dropped off some brochures before so we can decide where we want to go. The cruise we are looking at is with Oceania - it's a smaller ship, around 700 passengers. I figure it will be much easier to disembark with less of a crowd! Our Carnival cruise had close to 4000 passengers and getting off it was a nightmare!!

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/T_MainContentPage.aspx?PageUID=50db7c06-3af7-4767-88f2-b9356503e9a7&CruiseUID=d1b96b65-f265-4960-a999-0a36eeb3db47

I loved the itinerary of this cruise. Lots of places in Italy, Monte Carlo, Malta and the Greek Islands.

Anyway, that's my excitement for the moment!

Didn't go to the Show last night, friends couldn't make it so we decided not to go.

Just finished a good training session - chest, arms and calves. I haven't really trained arms directly for the past couple of months so it felt good to do so. My tris are aching, I know they will be sore.

Oh Michelle, you must have put the moz on me!! Talking about your face flushing, I had a very similar experience just before I went to the gym. Suddenly my face just felt like it was on fire! My ears were burning, and my face was bright red. I had visions of not being able to eat sugar free maple syrup anymore, but I don't think it was food related :) I hadn't eaten for 2 hours at least. The only thing I did different was rub some cream on to Damien's back, but I did wash my hands. So, shall be keeping a close watch on that!! It lasted only about 15 minutes.

Other news, will probably be in Melbourne the weekend Phat Camp is on - it will be 2 weeks prior to my comp so thinking of doing a photo shoot and of course catching up with Kimmy, Margie, Ali, Kerry and hopefully some others who will be cruising on down to Melbourne.

Ok, time to do a bit of work...

4 Comments:

  • oh I will be sooo jealous if you go to Rome!!! I want to go back so much! That cruise looks sensational, you will have a ball!

    Sorrento/Capri is amazing too. I think I could spend weeks there!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:35 pm  

  • Hi :)
    Hey that all sounds outstanding - very jealous :).
    Where is your comp in March?
    Did you get my email reply?
    Live with Passion
    Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 8:50 pm  

  • well well well!! I;m jealous as well!!! :)..... How awesome is that, a well deserved break I would imagine, my goodness I have always wanted to go to both Italy and the Greek islands, you'll have a wonderful time.

    Before we know it PHAT camp will have come around, Hope your comp prep is going along wonderfully, have a great week!!

    Ali xx

    By Blogger Ali, at 9:39 am  

  • Just as well Damien's not still on the farm or you'd be staying like I am for my 50th.
    I am so Jealous.
    See you this arvo
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 8:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home