2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sick of being sick!!

Here are my new IBO t's! Excuse the self timed pic in my flu state.

I just can't shake this thing! I now have a sore throat and my glands are up. I generally feel a bit blah in the stomach - no appetite. Was planning a step class tonight but glad I didn't go as I just went for a walk for half hour to get some drugs (for my throat!) and I struggled. I don't have much lung capacity it seems - doing anything aerobic makes me cough. So, the good news is that I did manage to pick up some weights yesterday. I couldn't go too heavy so I made sure I squatted very low with the weight I did use. I'm sore today so at least I know my muscles are still there. I was starting to feel puny. I'm sure my shoulders have shrunk already.

Tomorrow night I'm planning to train with Jodie.

So yeah, my appetite has gone missing. Which I must say is a nice change because I don't have to worry about those mind games in between meals when I think I'm hungry and I'm really not. Now it's more like, what can I eat that won't make me feel sick. Veggies aren't rating very high.



We'll be out watering the garden tonight! Water restrictions for gardens have been relaxed so I'm sure our roses will appreciate it. Unfortunately the lawn is quite dead in patches. Not happy since it's all rather new.

We've been discussing a holiday - to my all time number one holiday fantasy destination, the Greek Islands! Considering a cruise - it goes to Italy and Greece. Now that would be a holiday to get excited about. Looking at mid next year. Will have to start saving now!

4 Comments:

  • Love your tops - how much?
    Hope you are well soon :)

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 10:43 pm  

  • Tops look hot!

    Holiday sounds very nice :-)

    Hope you feel 100% soon.

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 10:29 am  

  • Hey I know what it feels like to be sick week after week. 9 weeks of it for me!!! and right before I went on hols to Thailand. There is a light there, CQ10 is very good to pick up your immune system!!

    Santorini is a must if you are going to the greek isles!!! Especially romantic up the top with your other half!!

    Doris

    By Blogger Doris's BEHAG journey, at 8:42 am  

  • Love the tops, do they come in big sizes?

    Please, can I come with you on the cruise? Your shout!

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 8:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home