2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, October 05, 2007

Just an update

Thanks everyone for the get better wishes. I am so not a good patient. I get so bored but at the same time don't feel well enough to put my brain to too much use. Was still running a temp according to doc, and my throat was 'like a furnace'. Getting a head cold now. So he gave me some antibiotics and some antihistimine's and I slept for a few hours again this arvo. Been reading my book a bit. Oh Michelle, no I haven't seen the new Tess Gerritsen one (what's it called?) - but I do have Jilliane Hoffman's new one and it's brilliant, just like the others.

I have 3 programs to finish off but I'm just not capable of thinking too hard at this stage. Taken all my energy to sit here and write this :) My lovely husband bought me some flowers to cheer me up :) And now he's off shopping to cook something for dinner. It's so nice outside I think I might sit out there and eat, try and get some fresh air.

1 Comments:

  • Hope your feeling much better today, bloody hassle when being sick gets in the way of life!!

    have a good weekend,

    Alixx

    By Blogger Ali, at 9:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home