2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Update

Magda - congratulations on making it (almost!!) to your comp - you must feel fantastic! I hope you have a really enjoyable day.


Hi Tracey, Lozza, Claudine and Jo (have not read Donna Aston's stuff for ages! Thanks for reminding me). Thanks for continuing to read my rather lame blog :)

Hils -thanks - yeah I have Olive Leaf Extract but I didn't think it did much for me last time I used it. Thank goodness for Panadol at the moment!

Well, sort of feeling a little better - I think :) Not too convincing 'eh? I even thought for a while I might try and go to the gym but like Damien said, I'd probably last 5 mins (besides the fact I don't want to pass my germs on to anyone else). I still had a high temperature last night and when I woke up but I think the panadol must help with that because it was lower when I took it a little while ago. I may perhaps go out for a gentle walk or something a bit later! I still have somewhat of an appetite so I guess that is something.

Now I'm heading into town to get the mail. I'll have to negotiate all the bootscooters which won't do my aching head any good.

1 Comments:

  • Iccckkk! Sounds AWFUL!!!

    Hope you get better quickly!!!!

    And thank goodness I am on the other side of the world - hehehe!

    While you're stuck in bed - have you seen the new Tess Geritsen novel over there yet?

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home