2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Yay me!

I feel so much better today! Yesterday I was still a bit dodgy, but managed a very light half hour walk just to get me moving! Was spending so much time in bed I was worried I'd get bed sores. Nah not really but it was good to stretch the legs. So, today I upped to pace a little, by including some stairs. Finally caught up with Jode and we walked down to the arts centre and did a few stairs. I had to have a few rests in between. Had no appetite today which is weird. I had another sleep at lunctime - still a bit zonked and presume I will be for a few more days.

Am definitely looking forward to getting back into the gym tomorrow. I am not enjoying the program I'm doing at the moment though. I really despise high rep workouts! No challenge! Boring!

Watched Crime Investigation Australia tonight on the Snowtown murders. How horrific and terribly disturbing.

Congratulations to everyone who competed on the weekend, and good luck to those who are competing in the coming weeks.

2 Comments:

  • Glad to hear you are feeling better!

    Which trainer are you using now - or is it an old program?

    Xx - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 5:29 am  

  • Hi Sue,

    thanks for your (earlier) good wishes. I'm just getting around to other blogs now as life has been one big whirl since winning Figure Novice and Figure Masters at the WNBF show in Adelaide on the weekend.

    Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Your fluey bronchitis thing sounded awful.

    Take care and thanks again

    Magda

    By Blogger Magda, at 12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home