2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Stuff

Definitely on the a** end of the flu now - just a horrible chesty cough every now and then, but I feel good. Still have to sleep in the arvo's a bit, nothing new there :) Ah the joys of working from home!

I received a beautiful gift in the mail today, from a client, Amanda. It's a cream cashmere pashmina, all the way from India. Feels so soft and warm, can't wait to wear it. I have such lovely generous clients!

Considering a trip to Melbourne soon - 1, to visit a trainer whom I have trained with previously, who I want to prepare me for an early show next year. Yep, I MUST do this comp thing again! I want to have face to face contact with someone so will be travelling to Melbourne every month or so. Plus, there's shopping! 2, we also want to go to Phantom of the Opera - a Christmas present that I haven't received yet :) I've never been to the theatre - I'm so culturally deprived :) I have been to Cirque de Soleil's "O" in Vegas though and that was amazing.

My cleaner is coming back tomorrow, hip hip hooray! My poor house - it needs some lovin'. We've tried to keep it under control, and have managed only just!

I'll finish this week's training of 3 days week, then will write myself a new 4 day split for next week concentrating on shoulders and back.

I have a story coming out in the local weekly paper hopefully tomorrow - Carolyn features. Speaking of Carolyn, only a week away and she will be visiting - we are off to Stefano's so looking forward to that! Jodie and Ben are coming too.

Tomorrow night we are going to the annual Show (Agricultural Show). I haven't been for years - it's really a kid kind of thing but we thought it would be a bit of fun to go along with another couple and go on a few 'carnie' rides. I know my stomach will be fine, I just hope Damien doesn't get queasey :) Will make sure he doesn't eat before hand!

Still researching our Mediterranean trip...

Congrats to Liz Nelson and her client Shannon C for a great effort at the INBA show - you looked awesome Shannon. Shannon was a previous IBO client so it was great to see her name pop up there on the winner's list!

Great pic of Gerard and Cheryl on Di's blog! Awesome abs!

2 Comments:

  • Hmmmm who needs an excuse for shopping in Melbourne!!! (any excuse will do, I say)

    Have fun at the show tonight!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 8:06 am  

  • Thanks for the compliment Sue. I really appreciate it. Shannon did an amazing job :)

    Cheers
    liz N

    By Blogger LizN, at 9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home