2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, October 28, 2007

False alarm!

Not going to Europe! It started off as a bit of a bargain but the budget just blew out in the end so we decided we don't really want that pressure for the next 10 months, just for the sake of 3 glorious weeks in Europe. The 'earlybird' specials didn't really turn out to be that special! So, will wait and see what our position is in about April and decide then.

Had a lovely dinner with Carolyn and Paul, Jodie and Ben, (and Damien), Friday night. Pretty exy, but great food and wine as always at Stefano's. I still feel bloated from it. Trained with Carolyn on Saturday which was great. We both worked pretty hard, and besides Jodie, she's the only other woman I've ever heard grunt in our gym. We did a set of 20kg db's on incline bench press which we thought was pretty good. I was nice and achey all day after that. Training with Carolyn has made me realise just how much I miss training with someone. I train that much harder. So, Jodie and I are going to start up again in the evenings. That will be good for me too - as much as I prefer to train in the late morning or early afternoon when the gym is really quiet, it will give me a 'proper' work day ie work during the day and when it's time to train it means work is finished for the day and when I get home it's time to relax!

I am liking the program I made up. Nice going back to a split program. Concentrating on medial and rear delts, and back. Have split legs into quads and hams.

This is quick, we are watching a Box Office movie in a sec.

Congrats to all the competitors who competed at the Nationals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home