2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quick post - good training session tonight, except that I got yakking to a few people during my biceps sets so that wasn't as intense as it should have been, though they will have already gotten a good workout from chin ups yesterday. Squatted tonight, Jodie spotted me so I was really concentrating on going a bit deeper than I normally would have. That worked me a fair bit harder. I did 62.5kg for 6-8 reps. A girl I'm friends with in bodybuilding squats (or used to before she had a baby) over 100kg - that just makes me sick! I can't imagine ever being able to squat anything like that. I know I'm going to be sore from today because I had difficulty walking down the stairs at home after my workout.

I'm currently working out my comp prep plans for March - yes, I AM going to do this, it may be my last chance for some time! I'll be getting myself a trainer in Melbourne and visiting regularly for progress checks. I'll be down for PHAT Camp too, that will be 2 weeks prior to my comp.T he unfortunate thing is that I think I will be doing a 'bulking' program for November, which means I'm going to get fatter :( I will then diet from Dec 1, with Christmas day off.

I have another extraordinarily busy week of work this week so started program writing today!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home