2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Been a while...

between posts. Kat, I answered your comment in a personal email...as I said, I'm no different to anyone, we all share the same trials and tribulations, good days and bad. Those people who seem to do it with all smiles and no struggles, are probably just hiding behind a facade.

I've had a good week. I have accomplished quite a lot of things on my work 'to do' list - including getting staff/contracts ready (major thanks to Amanda!), getting my Forum online (big big job from my web master - he's been brilliant), and getting a Newsletter out. And have now finished writing programs, so can concentrate on writing my new articles for the WF&H mag.

Speaking of, did anyone see one of the latest Body Blitz winners? She looks great. It's getting very competitive these days...

I have a phone appointment with Richie tomorrow. We will be discussing my comp year - which comps to do and the plan of attack. I MAY not do Wagga, as it will be a small show. May use the extra time to keep building my legs. I am certainly noticing some differences. Had extremely sore lower quads from this week's leg workout which is great, as that is one place I need to target. I am extremely happy with how Richie is approaching my preparation. I am looking forward to the calorie 'shock' he will be delivering me very soon. It's interesting there are such differences between trainers and their beliefs. I better stop right there :)

Jodie and I trained chest and biceps last night. Very tough session and already feeling some soreness today. This morning we did tris/calves/abs.

Time for my little arvo nap.

Please, current clients, register for our Online Client Forum!

1 Comments:

  • Yes, they are very impressive aren't they Amanda! Thank you, yes, Richie is great thus far, we get on the phone and chat for ages - all very interesting stuff. He was telling me I could have a free meal for Thanksgiving :) After I let him talk for a bit I mentioned that we don't actually have Thanksgiving in Australia :) Both he and his wife (could hear her in the background) thought it was hilarious that he didn't think of that :) I think he said I could have one anyway...well..that's what I heard anyway and I'm sticking to it. :) Nah, just kidding. I am staying true to my plans! Free day for Christmas will do it!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home