2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, November 14, 2005

Hungry!!


Just finished training Shoulders and Back, had my Myoplex Lite, and now I am hungry again. Looking forward to my chook, sweet potato and asparagus very soon. Had a great workout, even though I trained alone tonight.

I had my skin folds taken this morning, every 2 weeks. Have dropped another 1.2% and a total of 9.15mm. Pretty happy with that. Sent Richie a video this morning and he said I'm exactly where I should be at. The good news is that while my body fat is dropping slowly, my weight is not dropping. If calcs are correct, I should have about an extra 2kg of muscle on me this time around. My weight is around 121/122 lbs.

This weekend I was a bit under the weather - had the whole tired thing happening again, but, not as bad as it has been. I slept a lot, but was still able to do a bit of work. Feel a lot better today.

I did my cardio session after I had my skin folds taken - tready, on incline, and once my stupid hr monitor got itself together, I stayed around 140-145 bpm, for 35 mins.

Look forward to getting my mega calorie plan from Richie this coming weekend :)

Above is a picture of the snake at the Nationals :) Kim Knott, the lady on the left is going to be my posing coach. She won the Overall in the Physique section, and is simply awesome - a class above everyone else.

2 Comments:

  • i enjoy reading your blogs sue...kind of makes me realise that you're not some indestructable goddess...well godess u are.. but not indestructable lol. Do you know what i mean... i suppose i put you up on a pedestal because i admire what you have achieved...but knowing you have tired days too makes me pull energy out of no where to make me go that bit harder!

    By Blogger Kaddy, at 12:50 pm  

  • That snake is MASSIVE!...does look pretty hot though - remember when britney spears did that at one of her concerts? it looked like it was strangling her!!?...maybe that was the reason her singing was bad...!!

    By Blogger Bella, at 1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home