2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Leg day DONE!

It feels good :) To get it out of the way that is!! Seriously close to useless after finishing. Had been training for an hour and ten mins, and still had to do calves, so decided I was suffiently buggered enough to postpone them until tomorrow morning when I do cardio.

Michelle has added some new recipes to my site, thanks Michelle - Michelle is the healthy recipe GURU!!!

Sent a few more videos off to Richie this morning - shoulder exercises. There was a lady training in the background on lat pull with very bad form - I asked Richie if he liked her form - he said that she could be my next client :) In addition to the feedback he gave re my exercise form, he told me is very happy with my current condition - which was good to hear. I do feel I am losing fat slowly. I can notice slight differences in my abdominals and my chest. My weight has dropped very slightly, was 118.6 yesterday but in the 119's again today.

I don't get my diet update for another 2 weeks as Richie wants me eating this exact amount of calories every day for that time, and then, with the increase he will give me, it will provide a shock to my body - that in combo with the new training plan will give my muscles a little boost :) Will have updated skin folds done this coming Monday.

I've stopped using Fitday and have started with Diet Club - an Aussie alternative. It's a lot quicker than the Fitday web version and of course being Aussie foods and measures, is much easier to use.

Goliaths Sports Nutrition is BACK!!! With some awesome new flavours in both powders and bars. I have a price list ready if anyone would like one. I will soon be getting the info up on the web. I can't wait to get these products on the go again, I know many of my previous clients can't wait to get their hands on the new flavours!! Apparently the new chocolate is even BETTER than the old one - I will report in when I receive my trial packs in the mail - oh, speaking of, trial packs - these are great and made especially for Ideal Bodies Online clients and visitors - 8 single flavours to try, and you can have the option of including a bar of each flavour as well. Great value for $36 for 8 single shots of protein and 4 bars - plus postage.

I am looking at getting a 'chat' function running on my Forum - then I can schedule some online chats with clients. That will be a great addition I feel. Ok, better get back to it!

1 Comments:

  • the on-line chat room sounds awesome! Will you be keeping Max's products as well??

    By Blogger Kaddy, at 4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home