2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Skin folds were up, not sure why, as my tape measurements were same or slightly less. Quite weird indeed. I did have a few days prior to skin folds where my eating wasn't the best so I think that may have affected the readings. Was also T.O.M. so that could have been an issue. Sent videos through to Richie who said I am looking a lot 'thicker (no he wasn't referring to my intellectual capabilities!) and more developed. That I had more muscle density and my legs were more full and had improved. So, as much as I feel a little uncomfortable with my body fat level I was quite happy with this feedback. He also said: One thing you will notice is that i am very blunt, i tend to tell people exactly what i think so if i do not like how you are looking i will tell you.

I get a new diet and new training program next week, on the 6th, so am really looking forward to that. Did legs yesterday and finally I was able to pump out 3 sets of 15 hack squats after knee extension drop and progressive overload sets and smith squats. Then followed with ham curls, and by this stage even my upper body and hands were shaking from the effort! I gave EVERYTHING to those hack squats. The first week we did them I was only able to manage 6 reps for 3 sets. Once again did not have the energy to do my calf exercises so went in this morning and did them, along with abs and cardio. Cardio was hard as my legs were fatigued from the day before.

Still have this neck issue happening today - my whole back is tight and sore, and my neck is just pulling and causing headaches. Hopefully I will wake up better tomorrow.

I have a new updated products page on my web site, and have also added some new client before and after pics to the gallery. I will be releasing my new look site early January! Looking forward to that!

Great to see the forum going well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home