2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, November 28, 2005

Shoulder & Back day

Felt a bit crappy all day today, think because I have tight traps and neck, bit of a headache with it. Felt better after training. Had a great shoulder workout, really concentrating on form now and even dropping my weights a bit to allow for this. Certainly felt the lateral raises tonight.

Damien missed out on council election - quite disappointing really, and I blame the bad press he had recently (and the people who read the crap and believe it). It was basically a whole lot of BS - you pretty much have no right for reply with this d*ck in the local media. I better stop there before I get in trouble. Anyway, means he will have a lot more spare time on his hands now instead of spending half his week in meetings and stuff - and he will get to earn some real money. He loved representing the local people though, and that is the disappointing thing.

Have not done cardio for a few days - my schedule has been a bit messed up and my diet has not been as good as it has been previously. Nip that in the bud and knuckling down again. Been out for dinner 2 nights in a row and pretty much had a free meal on Sat night. Didn't go overboard but did feel yukky the next day. My body and digestive system like routine!

Added some more pics to my Client Gallery.

Skin folds tomorrow and early cardio, followed by leg training at 11.30am. Getting it all done early in the day. Then, my treat, a massage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home