2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Election Day

We will find out late this afternoon if Damien has been re-elected to council for another 3 year term...fingers crossed. Either way, we are going out tonight, celebrating or commiserating! Have booked in at a Greek restaurant (lamb kebabs mmmm...) and will be having dinner with a few friends from my old workplace. Had our first Christmas dinner party last night, Lutheran School Council (of which Damien is on the council and chairman of one of the committees). That was nice, but my meal didn't come out until after 9.30pm. Everyone else had entree, but I ordered only a main. That will teach me.

Trained this morning with Jodie - biceps, calves and abs. Relatively 'easy' morning. There is a great exercise Richie has me doing - Bicep Drag Curls - talk about feeling it! They really isolate the biceps and the tension is on the muscle for the entire duration of the set. I always get lightheaded toward the end of a set of 12.

Kat, think I answered your comments question in a personal email :)

Tried the Goliaths Caramel Fudge Bar Up a few days ago - it was great. Will try another in the next week or so.

The forum is going really well! Good to see the girls supporting each other.

We signed our bank documents for the house yesterday, woohoo!! Finally! However, it will STILL be another week or two before it is fully settled and they actually START on our house (again). BUT, how exciting, we actually bought a lounge suite for our family room yesterday! Have no house to put it in, but have the furniture :) I spotted it at a closing down sale, it's a spanish design, and had matching wooden coffee table, lamp table, sofa table, and wine rack/stand. We bought it all :) It is something I would never have chosen from a fabric sample. Our tiles will be cream, and we have a black siltstone kitchen bench and splashback. The lounge suite is brown, with red/brown/green colourings in the cushions. Add a few cream cushions and this will just look awesome in our new house I reckon!! The reds and greens will really 'lift' it. Not only that, it is colour friendly ie brown, won't get grubby as quickly and will be good for the puddy cat (he won't be allowed in the "good" section of the house :) $1000 off the price so pretty happy with our 'find' :)

I have so many projects on the go at the moment! I am revamping my home page and site soon - that is next on the list. Want to add a Client of the Month, with a giveaway for that. Also, together with Sharleen will we soon begin working on developing pre and post natal programs. And a million other things. Client Forum is up so that is a major project I can cross off this list!

Off for a nana nap then back to writing some programs :)

1 Comments:

  • Hey Sue, my biceps are sore today, how bout yours?

    By Blogger jodie, at 3:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home