2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Feeling strong!

GREAT training session with Jode tonight. I felt really strong, and I increased my weights quite markedly from previous workouts. Chest and biceps tonight. First 15 reps on Machine Bench felt like a feather!

Rexy's birthday today, he's been sleeping all day, nothing unusual :)

If you haven't checked out Beate's photos in the Client gallery, go have a peek - look at her back shot - awesome changes.

Nohing much else to report, pretty boring actually! Weight is still around the 121-122 mark.

Still got neck problems so have booked into Chiro tomorrow. Also having a facial tomorrow - bit of a treat for me :) I really need to go have a tanning session too but it's too hot! I'd die in that little room. I've just ordered some new accelerator from the US - it has a cooling agent in it, so hopefully that will help!

Currently have Michelle the recipe guru working on my recipe booklets, this will be GREAT - lots of new and exciting, healthy recipes for clients to try.

Ok, well I might go and do some reading before bed. It's 10pm so think I have spent enough time here!

2 Comments:

  • Wow Sue! Beate looks incredible - what a difference. I love looking at everyone's before and after pics - more please!

    By Blogger Sekhmet, at 8:24 am  

  • Happy birthday to Rexy!

    By Blogger jodie, at 11:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home