2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bit of relief...

Gonna do a little pictorial of anything and everything. Will post a new pic every day. This was taken at LA Fitness in Arizona in 2002, my first year of competition. This was a few days before the Natural Olympia. My hair's long!!

Weather-wise...this morning it was nice to wake up to a few spits of rain and an overcast morning. It still turned pretty hot by afternoon, but nowhere near as bad as it has been.

I've sorted out my posing suit colours, that's a start. Jo is going to get going on one right away.

I had a massage this afternoon, with a guy that I have not been to for about 12 months or more - he was going hard on my quads, and asked if it was too firm. This is how the conversation went:

MT: Is that too firm?
Me: No, that's good.
MT: They are looking pretty toned.
Me: (laughs) You think?! Well, they should at least be a little bigger.
MT: Yeah, they definitely are.

So since my legs have been a bit 'slow on the muscle uptake', I was happy to receive that unprompted comment, which I took as a compliment! He also said my pecs were pretty hard. This guy massages footy players so he would be used to massaging quite a bit more muscle than I have.

Getting nails done tomorrow thank goodness, they are so long I can barely type. Very frustrating as I keep making mistakes.

Jode, congrats on some great results from your skin fold test! Keep focused, I know you are! You can visit Jodie's blogger via my links on the right. Thanks for updating my blogger! Coz I am so not computer literate...

We trained shoulders/bi's tonight - I lost strength compared to last week on my first shoulder exercise which was really strange, as when I got to biceps I was feeling very strong.

Ok, off to post some pics in the client gallery, then an early night, didn't get my nanna nap in today!

Tomorrow morning is cardio, and training chest, calves and abs at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home