2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rexus Maximus


Today's pic is my big puddy cat, Rex, doing what he does best - rolling over asking for a belly rub. Looks like Garfield, acts like Garfield :)

I am having a few computer issues, but getting there. Will have to get someone to look at it when we come back from the beach.

Got a pretty full schedule between now and then. Cardio in the morning, then work all day to get all my new programs done, then we have dinner at friends at 6pm. Saturday morning thrashing (Legs) at 9am, then showing a guy through his new program at 11am. More work, pack for trip, and Sunday we head off to Victor. I am even considering taking our microwave with us!!! How else will i be able to cook my oats! And my blender, can't go without proper blended Myoplex Lite.

I added pics to my client gallery.

Wonder when i will get a change in diet, am looking forward to it. Salmon used to be one of my favourite things to eat but I have to tell you, eating it every 2nd day or so really takes the enjoyment away! I think mostly because I am not hungry. It's difficult to eat 250g salmon steak and veg when you find it hard to swallow it. However, I am just DOING it!!

Had nails done today, took that time to read some more of the Bodybuilding Course.

Sent my pics to friend at INBA today who said I had improved muscle and shape. Cool, getting there!!

2 Comments:

  • Rex is such a gorgeous little puddin' - I'm a sucker for kitty cats :)

    Love your training photo BTW - you look great!

    Beki

    By Blogger Sekhmet, at 2:57 pm  

  • Thanks Shelly and Beki, yes Rex is a puddin' for sure. His nickname (well, one of them) is 'Pud'.

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home