2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Busy as a beaver!

We have someone looking at the house on Thursday, which is highly inconvenient I might add, but, it has made us get off our butts and do what we have to! We've washed carpets, patched and painted walls, cleaned out a lot of things we've 'hoarded' over the years, put a new flywire screen on, washed windows, and have curtain cleaners and regular cleaners coming tomorrow to finish things off. I managed to break one of the drapes out of the wall on Sunday - oops. So we will have to show the house without it. I still have the study to clean up, but that won't be too hard.

Sunday was my day off so I got a lot done that day with regard to the house. Monday was back to training, and today was legs/bis. I didn't get to do my cardio today, but I have mapped out tomorrow and will do a class at 6.15am, then back later for chest/tris and some more cardio (it's a short training session anyway).

Starting to notice some more definition in the chest area, and my face has definitely lost it's puffiness! Weight has dropped a little also.

It's 8.15pm and I am almost ready for bed! I got stuck into feedback emails today, still have a few to finish off tomorrow. I also have to get nails done and a chiro appointment in there.

Thanks Lauren and Jodi, for your input on the previous post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home