2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sick as a dog!

Yesterday I was 'busy as a beaver' - I'd much rather be that than sick as a dog! I'm not quite that bad yet, but it's coming on. I blame the STOOPID woman at the gym who was coughing and spluttering all over me and the equipment yesterday. Did not even put her hand over her mouth when she coughed! She's like "Oh this flu is KILLING me!" I'm thinking, "Hello?? What the heck are you even doing in here??". Why do people do that? No thought about the germs they are spreading everywhere. One of my pet hates. Why don't they go home, and go to bed and get better. Was like that at work, people would come in sick, like they are doing the company a favour, and proceed to give their germs to all the healthy people.

Grrrr. So, I am feeling the sore throat coming on, but, am dosing up on Vit C and Durathon, had a sleep (after getting up for my cardio class at 5.30am!) and will train tonight but give the extra cardio session a miss. Then, get a good night's sleep - day off training tomorrow, cardio only.

If I don't get to answer your email, for a little please forgive me! I have someone coming through the house tomorrow so things are a bit of a shambles. Then got to pack and cook for Phat Camp. I SO hope I am not sick for that.

Got a lovely email from a client today :) Made my day.

This may sound silly, but I read your blog almost everyday and I truly find inspiration and motivation to keep on training hard when I read about how much hard work, effort and dedication you have to strive for success in the midst of selling and moving house and running such a successful and busy business. You are amazing!

Selina, I read your blog, and your mail, sounds like you had a blast, and next year I want to do Filex!!!

5 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, I hope you get better real quick and that you are fine for Phat Camp, that'd be so disappointing to be sick for that!

    By Blogger Jehanne, at 7:45 pm  

  • Hope you get better Sue. I was so excited yesterday to go onto the idealbodies site and see my pictures, has been too long since I last looked at them. Thanks a lot.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 9:01 am  

  • Thanks so much Jeh and Tracey!!

    x

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:45 pm  

  • Sue, hope you are feeling better soon!

    By Blogger Shane Leighton Photography, at 11:48 pm  

  • Thank you Shane, great to hear from you!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home