2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Surviving!

Feeling very tired right now though. I didn't sleep too well last night, and then was up quite early to have skin folds done - of which I was really happy with the results! I need to take some snaps tomorrow and send through to Richie for his critique. I lost more in this last 2 weeks than I had in the previous 3 weeks. After I had those done, I did my 50 mins of cardio and went home.

Today was so busy. We had quite a bit to clean and tidy still, for the inspection at 5.30pm. We had our lovely cleaning lady here to help us for 3 hours, and she did a great job. I did the office and the bedroom, and I was buggered after that. We shipped poor little Rexy off to Mum's to get him out of the house. He hated it!! He was terrified! I didn't like leaving him there on his own (mum wasn't home) but I had stuff to do! We got the house looking so smic - I wish it would stay like that!! I went up to mum's for a shower and a little lay down (couldn't mess up the house!) because this cold is making me a little tired. I also wanted to check on Rexy. I couldn't find him. Had to rattle his kibble to get a meow out of him. It was a very disturbed meow too. I found him curled up in a tight ball, in a corner. Poor Rexy. He was better after that, but still very traumatised over the events of the week! He's now back home and very contented :) So, they apparently liked the house, but of course our price is too high! Well, too bad, because that is what we want! So will see what happens...

I trained after my tiny nap, I forgot I had leg training again today - I managed to eek out 30 mins of cardio after that too.

Went to chiro yesterday who told me I had 'toned up' noticeably in the hips and thigh region. I lost 2 more cm's off my hips, so that's a cm a week so far :)

Tomorrow I have a cardio class, then training in the arvo. I have to finalise a few programs and then pack and cook for Phat Camp trip!

Hope everyone is doing well, and hope you enjoy day 1 of Camp without me! See you soon...

1 Comments:

  • Sue, you're sounding busy as always! Great results on your hip measurements!! Hope you're feeling better very soon :) Have an awesome time at Phat Camp!!!

    By Blogger SeLiNa, at 8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home