2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jam packed Saturday

Well, sort of :) I had the most lovely day. Firstly it was my day off - and I felt very ready for it :) I had a great chest and tri session with Jodie Friday night - the gym was totally dead, it was quite eerie. I had a bit of a dummy spit about having to have a house inspection on Tuesday night - we told them we couldn't, but the message wasn't received and so they put it in the paper and it was too late to change it. With my schedule it's very difficult to have these inspections 'willie nillie' so I was pretty pee'd off. Poor Damien :)

Anyway, on Saturday we got up early and cleaned and tidied (actually I did most of it before I went to bed). It was all done by 9am, when I had my phone appointment with Richie. We talked for about 45 mins, and he has made some changes to my training which I am sure will be excellent. My shoulder workout has changed, and I am now on a 2 day on, 1 day off regime. This will allow better recovery and more energetic cardio I feel! The BEST news, is that I am allowed some extra carbs on leg days :)))))) You know what that means. I get to have a Myoplex Lite!!! Yippee!!!!! Richie has been very kind to me and my 'addiction' - plus he knows I have bought out the entire universe of Cappuccino Ice. He keeps tabs on me by reading my blog - hi Richie :) You will be pleased to know that after my rest day today I am down again on the scale (and skin folds accordingly). The rest days obviously do me good. We talked about the final week plan, and the possibilities of what is involved - of course he can't tell for sure until the time comes, but it seems from my last 2 plans I can improve a lot!

I got Rex off to mum's by 10am. I continued out to the plaza with my laptop and some work. Kerry arrived about 11 (I think) so we had a chat and a coffee and I had my oats that I brought with me from home. Kerry is looking great!!! I can't wait to see her again in July, and probably before that. We had a great time shopping :) How couldn't we? Kerry ended up with her black pants, and I think, 3 tops, and I, even though I wasn't really shopping, ended up with a lovely brown lacy dress :) We had lunch there too, both bought out our home packed lunch, Kerry a chicken patty and salad, and me my chicken and beans. All cold of course but I don't even notice anymore. We got a few things at the supermarket, then I showed Kerry our new house - and the door was not locked, because Harry the renderer was there working, so I got to take her up the stairs! We then said goodbye at about 3pm so I went back to pick up Rexy who was under bed - poor bugger. Kerry did you get your sparklers?

Then I came home and decided to have a go at my routine. I was sooooooooooo frustrated at first, but eventually it started to come together. So, I have about half of it 'done', well at least the moves coming to me without having to think too much. I will be seeing Kim on Friday, and I may have to change the ending, as I don't really like it. :)

Then we went out, which was nice, then back home to watch some of the Late Show.

It was a great day, but I read a disturbing email when I got home from a great friend, which put a dampner on things. This quote is for her:

“One person caring about another represents life’s greatest value.” Jim Rohn

Today I am off to another coffee shop to meet another client! She's from Broken Hill, had great results in her first program and now wants to chat about another. So, I better get moving, have had my egg whites, and need to shower and change for training. Meeting Jodie at the gym around 11 for a back and shoulder workout.

Have a great day people!

2 Comments:

  • Great that everything is going along so well Sue, not that long now till July.

    There is just so much your girls who compete have to organise, let alone training, nutrition and everything else!! it is inspiring to read :)

    Have an awesome week,

    By the way that is a lovely quote!!

    Ali xxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 6:30 pm  

  • Great to see everything is on track and you are loving the prep! I have to live through you girls this season :)

    By Blogger Rachel, at 7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home