2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back after our flying visit to South Australia. Went quite smoothly which is good! I had a 1.5 hour session with Kim on Friday - I can now practise my routine to my heart's content. It should be good when I 'get it together' a bit more. She commented on my shoulders (yay!!) and said my posing was beautiful and that I have great symmetry. Just gotta get that last bit of lower body and ab fat to move and I'll be there! Richie does not want me doing any more cardio at this stage, which I must say I am happy about, though it feels kind of weird not doing as much as I have done in the past. There is method to the 'madness' I know, and that is to keep my upper body size and new leg muskles that I have grown. My weight was up a bit, but now down again this morning to the lowest it's been.

I had a tanning session on Thursday and I used my old accelerator - I swear I am so much browner from just one session with this stuff. I have been using a different one, that doesn't have 'tingle' and it's nowhere near as effective. So, it was onto ebay to purchase some more of the 'good stuff'.

Friday was my day off, so apart from the posing with Kim I didn't do any other training. We spent Thursday night at Jacobs Creek Retreat, where we spent our wedding night, and where our reception was held. Gorgeous place. www.jacobscreekretreat.com.au if you want to have a look.

My coffee machine has sh*t itself :(((((((((((((((( It's leaking water everywhere. Not good. We give it a good workout. I will have to try and have it fixed, but want to get another anyway, as we will need one for the office/bedroom upstairs in the new house! Speaking of, I took some pics - it should be all painted this coming week, they have done part of it.

We looked at some blinds while wandering the streets of Gawler filling in time - think we are going with Roman blinds. The lady was very helpful, so now we have some ideas at least.

I'm training with Jode at 9am this morning, back and shoulders, haven't trained since Thursday so looking forward to it! I did cardio yesterday, I was not feeling very energetic and felt like CRYING at about the 25 minute mark because it was so hard! However, I pushed on, and pushed through it, and was happy with my effort at getting through the hour.

We went out last night because I was having one of those munchie days - I was really hungry, and I know if I just sit around I think about food. So, we went out, and that was good, worked a treat. I had a coffee, and took a diet ginger beer with me.

I am quite banked up with emails due to having virtually no access while away, so I will be putting in a big afternoon of work today.

I've made a new schedule to fit my posing in - 3 x week, on cardio only days, and my day off. I need to start tanning a couple of times a week soon too, even though I am pretty brown already.

I've decided not to do the Melbourne trip 2 weeks prior to the show - I think that will be a bit too stressful at that time - I have no idea what my training will be like at that stage so i think traipsing around Melbourne while having to possibly train 2-3 x day, having to cook and carry my food, etc, will just be too hard. I will stay home instead and do a photo shoot after the show perhaps. Lloyd is considering a trip to Mildura specially so I hope that works out.

Ok, time to shower and get ready to pump some iron.

Sam, yes thanks for reiterating - it's difficult as you know, wanting to make things happen faster than they are. I too am fitting into all my 'precontest' clothes! I can even wear my Aussie uniform pants from 2002 trip to Arizona - not that I would wear them, being yellow and black, but they fit! Bit cozy, but they fit, and I am 12 lbs heavier than 2002!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home