2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Has it been that long?

I haven't posted since Saturday - just too much going on. We are leaving for the Barossa in a few hours, I have done one cardio session, and back to the gym at midday for a leg/cardio combo session. My energy levels for cardio have increased MARKEDLY since Richie has dropped me back to 2 days on 1 day off training. I can now give it everything. Tomorrow will be my day off - well, apart from 2 hours of posing work with Kim! I hope to get the 2nd part of my routine down pat, then I will be comfortable to just practice, practice, practice.

Following that, we are heading to Mawson Lakes to check out some house stuff, then will be travelling to Murrayville to see Damien's family, then back home early in the morning as we have to work, and of course, have another bl**dy house inspection!! Pleeeeeeeease somebody buy our house..........

Training has been great, really good leg session the other day, and was sore. Treated myself to a massage the day after. Chest, tris and calves last night, I tried the 45lb dbs for my presses but unfortunately I only made 3 reps before one wrist gave out, then while Jode was tending to that db, the other wrist gave out, so I ended up just dropping them :) Quite funny really.

I'm wondering when Richie is going to reduce my calorie intake, but he said not for now anyway. Still on 1500, that's a lot to my previous starvation comp diets. Still plenty of carbs too. I feel I need to reduce the calories, but I think maybe that is one part of where I have gone wrong in the past. Get a bit edgy about only being 6 weeks to go and you start to think you are running out of time. I am starting to notice my legs are shaping up slowly but surely, seeing a little more definition every day I wake up. Weight is up a little to what it was, but I will blame T.O.M. for that.

Well, I still have to pack my clothes, and food, and I might fit in a tanning session before I go to the gym.

I called into the new house before and took some pics, so Kimmy, I will post them when I can :) They are painting the outside at the moment.

Was interesting to hear the different reports back on the NABBA/WFF show..............

Thanks to everyone who have left comments, I will try to catch up very soon. You could say life is rather hectic!!!

2 Comments:

  • Hey Sue,

    I know how you feel about being 6 weeks out... it sounds so close. But 6 weeks is a long time. Cutting your cals now will give you nothing to do later (but you know that ;-) I too am on 1500 and was considering dropping this week, but decided their is plenty of time for that! I dont want to loose muscle. Although my scale weight hasn't changed for 4 weeks, I look different and clothes are loose... how you look is what counts.

    Have fun with Kim!!

    Sam

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 12:12 pm  

  • Eeek 6 weeks! Cant believe how fast it is all going!

    Have fun in the Barossa!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home