2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm not well today, I managed cardio this morning (if you could call it that, it so wasn't worth it), but training will have to wait until tomorrow. Work is also on the backburner until I feel more up to it. It's been such a busy week this week too, with 12 new programs to write! I have a record amount of previous clients returning or signing up for ongoing programs. Return clients would have to be the best testimonials ever!

Be back when I feel better :)

3 Comments:

  • Well said Mandy.
    She's stuck with me.
    Look after yourself Sue and take care. Don't worry about my training stuff I have enough old ones to go on with.
    Kerry
    xoxoxo

    By Blogger Kerry, at 8:08 pm  

  • Sorry to hear your unwell. I hope you feel better soon and back to a speedy recovery.

    Love Amy
    xx

    By Blogger Amy, at 1:52 pm  

  • Yep, I second that!!!
    Being stuck with some of us that is ;)
    Hope you're feeling better soon
    xoxo

    By Blogger SeLiNa, at 5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home