2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, June 05, 2006

Won my coffee machine on ebay - $127.50, retails for $329. Cool. I lost the first one, but landed the 2nd one. Bidding was a bit crazy at the last minute as always! I didn't get to go to the office today (GJ's) as it was right when my auction was to end :) I will definitely go tomorrow.

Training was awesome today, cardioed like a demon - whoops, can't be using that word, it's reserved for the 'cool' people of the blogs I believe...hehee, private joke that I know some will appreciate :)

My sleeping is a bit light on of late - pretty sure it's because of the increased caffiene that I seem to be finding myself consuming. That and the fact I have started to take some stimulant type fat burners to increase my energy for cardio. That certainly works a treat - today my heart rate was kept easily over 150bpm, and I had energy to burn. I will cycle off in a couple of weeks though, I really don't like taking them. As they are stimulants, they also interfere with my sleep. I only ever take them in the morning, not the afternoon like suggested on the pack. Anyway, so I woke at about 4am this morning, and got up at 5. I did some work until about 8 when I was going to go do my cardio but my eyes were so heavy I felt sleep would be more appropriate. I slept for another hour then got up and headed off to the gym. Trained biceps, and then did my hour of demonic (oops) cardio. :))

Back home, for some work for the afternoon. Trained legs with Jodie tonight, good session, managed to increase my weights tonight, so not sure if the GAKIC thing is true Michelle - hard to say! But hearing you on the $$$ - did you know it retails for something like $140 here???

I do feel my shape is certainly changing. My weight is at 113.2lb this morning, lowest yet. My legs are definitely leaning up, and changing shape so I will just keep plugging away. Can feel my hip bones at the back now, so that is a good sign.

I got to have my Myoplex tonight, so that was a nice treat!

We now have a garage door on our new house :) It's coming together! Still haven't posted photos have I, might go do that now.

Have a great evening everyone! Train hard, stay consistent, and be patient!

2 Comments:

  • Hey, you are the Queen of Cool : ))

    Sounds like you are going great, can't wait to see you in July!

    Di
    X

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 12:35 pm  

  • Looks like you are quickly becoming "The Master" of Ebay as well!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home