2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, July 10, 2006

Didn't sleep

so well last night, but that was to be expected I suppose. I had a really nice night last night, went out for a while, and Damien's mum and dad came down so we chatted to them over dinner (their dinner - I had my egg whites in the car!). Going out takes my mind off food and being hungry. Got through the water with no problems, today is slightly less (but still A LOT). Already downed a litre before 6am. I have dropped a couple of lbs on the scale already no doubt due to the salt/water flush out!

Am feeling more and more confident as the days pass.

After the comp I might divulge a little more into my feelings and what goes on during prep.

Today I have a day off :)))))) Oh, and did I mention how much I looooooooooove not doing cardio :) I will start cooking up my food in a moment (most of it already done yesterday) and then we are meeting the parents in law for a coffee at the cafe. I have more beautifying today - nails and toes :) I will also pose. I did some at the gym yesterday and it was soooooooooo cold. I might do it at home today, no mirrors.

Sam won, yippee, go Sam. Apparently it was very close between her and her client!! Well done Sam, hope you enjoyed your home cooked pizza after the show :)

Ok, time to eat - my stomach hurts when it's hungry.

I must take some more pics of our house now it is painted, it looks a lot different. Tiling is starting this week, that is exciting. I hope they don't do anything wrong while we are gone and not there to check on them constantly!!

5 Comments:

  • Well as a new comer to your "special" HIIT cardio workout - I certainly envy you not having to do cardio! lol
    Don't envy the diet though!
    Hang tough - not long now & will be looking forward to your thoughts on the mental / emotional prep you've been through

    Cheers,
    Cate

    By Blogger Cat, at 7:58 am  

  • Sheer willpower and determination have gotten you this far. Be Strong!

    Good luck with the comp.

    Theodora

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 pm  

  • Hi Sue,

    Cant wait to see how your looking.

    Thanks for the congrats, emails and text :-) it feels great to have the support.

    Looking forward to catching up soon, 3 more sleeps til i fly out.

    Enjoy cardio break..... I am running like forest gump! 8km yesterday, 1 hour on tready this morning. I must get cut! - i actually enjoy it though i have been missing the running.

    Sam I Am

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 4:52 pm  

  • A day off... nice! I think you deserve it too, enjoy the break from cardio!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 6:06 pm  

  • That's got to be one supportive family!! Eating cold egg whites in the car - LOL!

    It will all be worth it next week at this time!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home