2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Waterlogged!

That's what I am! Have been drinking a litre at a time to get it all in. I got up at 5am, after, get this, going to bed at 7.45pm - all time record I think! I felt great when I woke up, like I'd actually had enough sleep - don't know if I have ever felt that way before at 5am in the morning!

Anyway, so, I went off to get groceries early, after doing a little bit on the computer. I waited until it got light so I could take some pics for Richie and send through.

Then went out to Gloria Jean's with Damien, and to get some chicken at the same time. I refuse to buy supermarket chicken now, the stuff I get is awesome. Had a short black at GJ's but couldn't drink it. I am over the short black situation I am afraid. That tiny bit of milk I usually add makes all the difference. Then I went to the gym for depletion workout number 2. Chest and back - mostly lowish reps too. Then did some posing in my heels and shorts.

Home for some chook and green beans, and then had another little sleep! So, I think these next few days I will be catching up on all my sleep by the looks of it.

I am interested to see what I come up like. I know Richie is trying to get me to come in fuller and rounder. I don't feel 'small and light' like I have in the past and it's a bit hard to deal with mentally. I am definitely heavier on the scale than I have been in past years. I have some fluid in me that will come out over the next week but I imagine the carb up might counteract that on the scale.

I still feel tired, but I think it's just 'low carb fog'.

Adele, Jacinta, Kerryn, Beka, Cate, Kelly, Tania, Rachel, Amy, Ali and of course Sam and Michelle - thanks for the messages of support :)

3 Comments:

  • Hi Sue,

    with less than a week to go I'm just glued to your blog and love reading all the juicy facts around your comp prep. Even though I'm way off track right now, its still something I really want to do in the future.
    Oh and by the way, we're also trying to sell our house so I feel for you on that one. Our's hasn't been on the market as long as your's but I'm also way over it so can well understand how you feel.
    Oh and stop worrying about how you'll look because it'll be just ..... FANTASTIC!!
    ATB once again
    Magda

    By Blogger Magda, at 9:02 pm  

  • Rexxie must love all the new snuggling "company". With you sound asleep so much I'm certain he's all curled up in there somewhere!

    I can not wait to compare the first comp pics to these! I'm sure we'll all be blown away!!!

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 1:53 am  

  • Thanks Adele! Are you going to be there?

    Magda - set your sights on a comp, and DO IT!! It seems like ours has been on the market for 6 months, yet it's only 2. We are hoping we may have a buyer! Good luck with yours too.

    Michelle - yes indeed, Rexy is constantly curled up with me, purring in my ear. I use him for a pillow. I too look forward to seeing how I look this time around!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 7:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home