2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Marg, thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. You should email me, I'm sure I could motivate you to get active :)

Selina, congratulations on being the winner of the Ideal Bodies Online survey draw! I'm allowed to be a nerd :)

Di, I'll wear a hat! Surely humidity hair doesn't happen in May?

Doris - no idea where the show is - I'm not a Queenslander so not familiar with the different venues.

I am about to head off to bed - big day tomorrow. Getting up at 5.15am to catch a 6.30am flight. Must have time for coffee first. Sharon is meeting me at the airport and taking me to Doherty's gym where we will chat about comp stuff. Then I'm gonna catch a train out to Moorabbin, to friend and INBA President Wayne's office, to catch up with him and do some work - if I have to. He's then going to drop me back to the airport for flight home around 6ish. I've cooked up all my food today/tonight and will take it with me - chicken, rice and beans, sardines, tuna, whey protein and fruit. I'm all set.

Apparently my comp has been moved to mid April - if this is the case then I will be able to enjoy Christmas and New Year a little more. That will give me a good 15 weeks I think, from Jan 1.

Good training session with Jodie today. Chest and tris - and I only did 2 sets of hammies since I absolutely caned them last week and they have only just recovered. We also did an hour of cardio this morning - it was so hot even at 9.30am! So, training all done, 5 cardios this week. I won't be doing anything tomorrow.

Ok, time to get some zzz's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home