2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Relaxing at last!

I ordered this jigsaw puzzle today - I really need something mind-numbing after my work day and I figured instead of just plonking myself down in front of the tv, I should try a jigsaw. Used to love doing them when I was a kid. So I searched online and found this really cool 3000 piece puzzle - Life Under Sea.

I guess this makes me sound a bit nerdy but like I care :)


I finally finished my work early on a Saturday for once, and, as such, had the rest of the day to just chill out and do other stuff!!! ie, get groceries, water my dying garden, train, do the washing, and have a little nap because I didn't get enough sleep last night. I trained at about 3pm - back and shoulders, calves and abs. I'm only doing heavy abs at the moment, and only 3 sets, 2-3 x week. I hate high rep abs. Trained well, more PB's - my rear delts are getting stronger. I'm training them 2 x weeks at present.



I wrote Carolyn's competition diet today - Carolyn is the amazing woman that is all over my website - she lost 40kg during her transformation. And what a transformation it was! Carolyn, despite denying she would ever consider competing, has decided she's up for another challenge! She will be competing in the Qld INBA All Girl show in the Figure Novice division, sometime in late April next year. I am going to try and get my butt up there for that. Di will be competing there also. I have plenty of business reasons to come to Qld - which is nice :) Rach is in Brissy, as is my sponsor, MRM Supplements. My new web consultants are on the Gold Coast. Kristin is in Cairns. Looks like some trips coming up. I hear it's nice in Cairns around May or so.

This morning I woke up and called out to my puddy cat who usually at the sound of my voice comes running up the stairs meowing his big head off, and up on the bed to settle in for lots of pats (I think the word is meant to be pets, as in petting, but, that just doesn't seem appropriate). However, today there was no sign of him which was unusual. When I eventually got my butt half way down the stairs, there he was sitting up on the tiles, proud as punch with something at his feet. With my eyesight I couldn't really see what it was, but on closer inspection it was a half dead huntsman. Now, I LOATHE spiders. They creep the crap out of me. I got a boot and quickly put the thing out of it's misery. So, poor pud didn't get to play with his spider anymore. He was looking all around for his spider that had suddenly disappeared. He just couldn't work it out. He spent the next 2 hours searching for it :) Then I found him upstairs, asleep, with a lone spider leg next to him.



Tomorrow Jodie and I are doing our bootcamp session down at the stairs. I think it's going to be a hot one again. I also need to train again tomorrow so much of my day will revolve around training. I also need to do a bit of a cook up of chicken and veggies so I have some food to take with me on my big day trip to Melbourne on Monday.

Well, that's all for tonight, I'm off to watch a couple of S&TC reruns before doing some reading and then hitting the sack.

5 Comments:

  • Hi, I love reading your blog and hope that one day it actually inspires me to get off my butt and get exercising. I just wanted to let you know that I noticed your webcounter is stuck on 103662 every time I log on, you might want to check that. Good luck with all that you do, you are inspiring so many people and are a great success. Marg Belcastro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 am  

  • LOL at the nerd comment!!! I totally agree you need something to relax your mind at the end of a big day. Hope it helps you sleep better too :) Definitely a nerd :)

    By Blogger SeLiNa, at 11:49 am  

  • Gorgeous jigsaw.....I haven't done one of those for years. Humidity hair will be even worse in Cairns : ) Can't wait to see Carolyn achieving another goal! Awesome and inspiring indeed!

    By Blogger Dianna Broeren, at 7:23 pm  

  • Looking forward to seeing Carolyn compete. Is the comp in Brisbane at the Tivoli????

    By Blogger Doris's BEHAG journey, at 9:48 pm  

  • I live an hour south of Cairns-and it's pretty much always humid! (in response to "Cairns humidity hair"!
    Love your blogs!
    Cheers!

    By Blogger Raechelle, at 3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home