2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Can't sleep












Hi all, yep, still here just head down, bum up at the moment. Since I went off dairy I can't sleep. Whether it's got anything to do with that I don't know but it seems like it.

So much has been happening!

Long stories short:

Had our first Christmas party last Sunday on a riverboat on a 40+ degree day/evening. They even cooked me gluten/dairy free!

Speaking of, I'm hungry. Started dieting somewhat. Doing my own comp prep, had too much trouble trying to find someone (reputable) to help. Already written up plan and started. 4 x training and 4 x cardio at this stage. Want to be around 114/115 come Jan 1 - around 118 now, put on a couple of lbs. I'll have Christmas off, and Damien's birthday on the 5th, and a couple of drinks for the New Year. Must put tree up this weekend. We have a huge tree. It's awesome when it's up.

Work is crazy. Been doing a lot to my web site - well, I've outsourced it to a company in Brissy and they are doing a fabulous job so far. I just don't have the time to send newsletters myself so they will be doing all that for me (already are). So be prepared to see plenty of changes and updates.

Big news is that Carolyn Gerdtz and I have interviews tomorrow for WHO Magazine! How exciting is that. Stay tuned!

Thanks to all who answered our survey - and for those who missed my blog :) It was gone for a short time!

Training has been going really well, I squatted a PB last week, and was very very sore, today I DB rowed 30kg for 10 reps which was also a PB.

I've had blood tests done for hormone and iron levels, still a few to come back. Iron levels are the only things not looking quite right at this point. Seems now I have too much iron.
Pictured above is Ideal Bodies Online's latest Body Blitz winner, Troy Pedretti. Even though we 'mysteriously' weren't mentioned as Troy's trainer's. Congrats Troy, what an outstanding transformation! Well done to Feedback Coach Rach too.
Ok think I'm finally getting weary enough to sleep. I was planning on a much better update than this.

4 Comments:

  • WELL DONE TROY!!!

    Excellent results!

    A true example of what planning, hard and work and consistency will do!


    Michelle:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 1:10 am  

  • Awesome Sue, what a difference and well done Troy :)

    Liz N

    By Blogger LizN, at 10:24 pm  

  • Wow Troy looks fantastic - congratulations to you both!!!!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 3:55 pm  

  • Wow ... impressive transformation. Well done Troy!
    Rod

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home